A Guide to Register Device through DIRBS and Pay PTA Mobile Registration Tax
If you haven’t registered your device according to PTA mobile registration then this is the right place for you. Read the entire blog to understand the key element most people tend to ignore while searching, the other half can’t seem to find the actual information they were looking for. In this article, you are going to have a detailed look at what is DIRBS (Device Identification, Registration And Blocking System) and how to pay PTA mobile registration tax online. Register Your Mobile Device with this user-friendly step by step guide.
To end the illegal mobile purchase and selling process the Pakistani government took a brilliant step to undermine those entities.
which were involved in this business and started the PTA mobile registration process online. Due to this registration system, all the illegal mobile businesses took a major hit and suffered a huge loss that cost them their entire businesses.
We know Pakistan only let those mobile devices run inside Pakistan whose 15- digit IMEI number registered by GSM Association. GSM Association is responsible to represent worldwide mobile networks making it the highest associate member who is running a great ecosystem, especially for mobile companies.
Step by step Guide to PTA mobile registration
All you need to do is to follow the below step by step process and at the end of this blog, you will be registered through DIRBS (Device Identification, Registration And Blocking System) and will certainly know all the process how to pay PTA mobile registration tax.
You need to understand some points before starting the registration process. There are certain scenarios where registration is required otherwise the Pakistani government has given many chances to its local users. The Pakistani government gave limited time to the local users where the operational devices will get registered automatically. This process gave ease to many users and many were able to get registered hassle-free.
Pta Mobile Registration For Overseas and If you are a local then the following are the scenarios for you.
- The device that you are using is from abroad or you travelled to Pakistan with a new device then you have to register your device.
- The IMEI of your device is valid but unfortunately, it’s not registered from PTA registration system then you need register.
- As Pakistani, we often get surprised by our relatives with a brand new phone from “amreeka” that we get excited about, and then this PTA makes it impossible for us to use, then you need to get it registered.
‘’Keep in mind that all devices that use IMEI number needs to be registered’’
Step By Step Guide to Pay PTA Tax Online
The procedure of paying your PTA tax online starts with this link below. https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk/drs/auth/login
- After opening the link, click on Sign up.
- After clicking the signup button, the next window will be display instructions that you have to carefully read.
Right after that message, there will be two mandatory fields
- The two mandatory fields named Purpose and User type when you choose purpose two more options will be highlighted named Personal and Commercial
Note: The commercial option is only for the importers or companies that are registered with FBR.
- When you select the Personal option you have to choose your user type, again two more options will appear namely Pakistani (local, international, or dual national)
- Click the option that suits your persona
- The next option will ask you to provide you with the details such as your name, email address, phone number etc.
Click on “Submit”, Once you’re done with entering the information.
- A confirmation email from the PTA website on your email address will be delivered.
- You have to type your email address and provided a password through the website.
- Open the PTA website with your credentials you will see the individual COC option on your left.
- After clicking the COC there will be options for you that will ask whether you are a local, international traveler or received your mobile device from a courier service.
- For instance, if you selected the local option, you will have to select your network operator and write your contact details.
Your PTA mobile registration process is nearly complete
- After that, you will have to select the number of slots your mobile device has, and the IMEI number of your local mobile device.
Check your device
Note: You can check your device’s IMEI by dialling *#06#.
- After entering your IMEI click submit. Upon verification of your details, the system will generate a payment slip. With ID and a PSID code with the duties and tax for your mobile device.
Finally, after all the procedure, you can pay PTA mobile registration tax. Through online banking or any other bank in Pakistan.
Note: The Payment slip ID (PSID) is valid for only seven days. After that, the PSID code will expire and you’ll have to apply again for mobile registration.
This is the complete procedure of how to pay PTA mobile registration tax.
For more information, keep following JagahOnline Blogs. Don’t forget to follow JagahOnline on Facebook for the latest updates on Pakistan’s real estate market.