When you got your phone for the first time, what was the first app you installed on your mobile to communicate with your friends and family? Wasn’t it WhatsApp? WhatsApp has billions of users across the world, besides the number is increasing with each passing day. It supports all versions of mobiles and can be accessed on desktops also.
Moreover, WhatsApp has recently upgraded its video calling feature. Now, users can connect with more than four contacts in an end-to-end video chat. Similarly, it has various stupendous features that allure more and more users to use this app. Continue reading to know more.
How to install WhatsApp on phone
If you have been contemplating on how to install WhatsApp on your smartphone and then taken a little bit of time off to do some research on the web, you would be pleased to know that there are some excellent apps available on the Android Market that will allow you to install WhatsApp on your smartphone with absolute ease.
Whatsapp is one such excellent application that offers a unique (and very useful) way of chatting online using the mobile phone. Installing this application will require you to provide some minor instructions on how to install WhatsApp on your handset. While these instructions are not difficult to follow, they are not as straightforward as you might like.
One of the steps involved in how to install WhatsApp on your smartphone or tablet PC would be to use an authentic android emulator that is preinstalled with Google and other important companies’ applications on it. Although Google would like for you to stick to the norms of its popular Google Play app store, not least for safety reasons, the simple truth is that you can install any app from any company’s Android app store by side logging its APK file onto your phone
Steps to Install Whatsapp
- Go to your Playstore or App store
- You will see a search option there
- Search for WhatsApp
- Tap on Whatsapp which will come in the search result
- After that, you will see the Install option simply click on that
How to log in to WhatsApp web?
WhatsApp allows its users to back up data and thus access it later on. This feature helps to get the WhatsApp data back especially when users change or reset their phone. You can use the WhatsApp associated phone number for WhatsApp login, but this number must be the same as before.
- Install WhatsApp on your phone from the google play store or the apps store respectively.
- Launch the app.
- Enter a phone number that you wish to use as your WhatsApp number and start an account with it.
- A code will be sent to it, enter that OTP (one-time-password) to create your account.
How to Access WhatsApp web?
WhatsApp web helps to get your account online on PCs and Laptops. It helps to share links and documents files along with support video chat. If you wish to open your WhatsApp chat on a PC or laptop, you can do this by two methods- 1. WhatsApp web login on desktop, or 2. Use WhatsApp web application.
Here are the detailed directions to connect WhatsApp web on your computer. Check both the methods and opt for one or both as per your ease.
Use WhatsApp on your desktop
- You can easily do it on your computer in the presence of internet connectivity. Before following the steps given below, make sure your phone is connected to the internet and WhatsApp is active.
- Search whatsappweb.com using a web browser for WhatsApp web login.
- A bar code will be popping up on your screen.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone and scan the QR code.
- Download WhatsApp Desktop on your computer
- Download the WhatsApp web application using your web browser.
- Scan the code to set your WhatsApp on it by following the same steps mentioned in the above section.
Also read:- Whatsapp plus APK