The Canon PIXMA MG3620, just like other PIXMA versatile series machines, enables you to connect it via any wireless network. Not only this, it can be shared by anyone in your house or office with no need for cables over the place.
However, not many users know the setup and installation process due to which they face many printer related problems. So, using a precise way to connect your printer to the wifi is important for your printer to work smoothly.
In this post, you will read how you can set up, install, and use Canon PIXMA MG3620 in the easiest way. However, before that, keep the following points (discussed below) in mind.
Points Worth Remembering Before Canon MG3620 Priter Setup
Before you begin setting up your printer connection wirelessly, ensure you have everything you need.
- Firstly, check that you have turned on the printer.
- If it’s on already then, the light on ON will be lit.
- If somehow, your printer is conducting print head alignment, cleaning, or any other process, then you have to wait for the same to get concluded and then go with the setup process.
- In case, the printer’s WiFi lamp is flashing, then push the “Stop” button.
Now, let’s move to the major part where you will learn about the Canon mg3620 wireless setup and install process.
Printer’s Control Panel Method To Connect MG3620 Wirelessly
Before connecting the printer using ij.start.cannon method, let’s use the control panel option for the wireless setup of MG3620 set-up. The steps are:
- For the wireless setup, firstly, install the drivers along with the software on the system.
- Thereafter, insert the CD related to the software into the Drive. After that, an automatic process or the setup program will begin. In case, it does not, then navigate to the folder of the CD-ROM first and after that run the exe. Or else, just visit Canon Website and download the printer’s software from there.
- If your screen throws up any dialogue boxes from your antivirus or User Account Control, simply enable the installation.
- Thereafter, tap on “Start Setup”.
- Start following the popping instructions and choose your particular country, language, license agreement, and other needed boxes. Once done, you will reach “Choose/Select Connection Method” where you have to select “Wireless LAN Connection” followed by clicking Next.
- Now, the screens mentioned below will appear orderly. Here, you need to verify that your printer is choses in every field. Also, confirm the serial number by checking it on the printer’s back.
- Check Power.
- Printers on the Network list (Check that your printer is chosen here).
- Connection Completed.
- Setup Complete.
After that, the screen will show the software Installation List where you have to choose the optional software to install. Then hit “Next”.
- Once you complete all these steps, then you will see Installation completed successfully message on the screen. Just tap on “Exit” and your Canon MG 3620 setup via ij.start.cannon will be completed.
Also Read: Best Gaming Laptop Under 80000
Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer Wireless Setup (Windows)
On windows, the steps for canon mg3620 setup wirelessly are:
- First, visit the official Canon Printer site i.e ij.start.cannon
- Then start locating your product model.
- Now choose your operating system Windows.
- Once done, tap on “Download” for initiating the wireless setup procedure.
- Then you will witness a download message.
- After that, choose “Save” from “Save Menu” and use any location for saving the same.
- When all the steps are done, the screen will show a message where you need to tap on
Canon Pixma Mg3620 Setup Wirelessly on Mac
For Mac users, the steps to connect Canon mg3620 printer wirelessly are:
- Firstly, visit the Canon Printer authentic site.
- Now locate the product model of the respective printer and select the OS MAC.
- Thereafter, tap on “Download” for starting the process of set-up.
- Once you do that, multiple messages will be shown.
- Now check every message and then tap on “Open” or “Allow Option”.
Canon MG3620 Wireless LAN Connection using “WPS Push Button”
- Firstly, hold “WiFi” till you see the ON LAMP lighting up.
- Once done, push “Black Start” and after that push again the WiFi button.
- After that ensure that the light of WiFi is lighting fastly, and the ON Lamp is flashing.
- Once the WiFi lights start flashing rapidly and reaching to the wireless router, simply hold the button “WPS ” for at least two minutes.
- Once the connection is established, the ON and WiFi lights will be ON.
Now, you have successfully finished the Canon mg3620 wireless setup and install process.
We believe this post will surely help you setup your Canon Pixma 3620 printer quickly. And now you can enjoy using the Canon printer to its maximum.