Gmail has become the preferred email client of a large number of email users because it is a free webmail service. Mostly because it provides a wide range of features as well as complete safety.
However, if you want to access your emails when you’re not connected to the internet, you should save them. Now, the issue is that Gmail does not allow you to save Gmail Emails offline, and as a user, you would undoubtedly want to save those emails as a backup in case the worst happens.
Save Gmail Emails Offline in a Few Different Ways
- Save Gmail emails offline with a utility tool.
- Using “Google Takeout,” you can manually save those Gmail emails.
Let’s get started with the first method:
Method 1: Using a Professional Tool to Save Gmail Emails Offline
In this case, the DataHelp Gmail Backup Tool will come in handy. It was created specifically for this purpose.
You will be able to back up all of your Gmail emails, including attachments, with the help of our tool. With our tool, you can also apply advanced filters (such as a date filter) to save emails of your choice.
Our tool allows you to save Gmail emails offline in a single series of steps and has a user-friendly interface so that you don’t run into any problems while using it. Let’s get started on learning the steps to working on our tool remote worker monitoring.
Gmail Emails Can Be Saved Offline Using These Steps
To use the utility, first, download it and then follow the steps below:
Step 1: Log in to the tool using your Gmail ID credentials.
Step 2:Now go to the category section and select “Emails.”
Note that you can save Gmail emails in a variety of file formats. We’ll use “MBOX” as the preferred file format for this article.
Step 3: In the file format section, select “MBOX” and then “Browse” to enter the destination path.
Step 4: Now choose the folders that you want to back up.
ankara ucuz escort
otele gelen escort
Step 5: Finally, click “Start” to begin the backup process.
You now know how to “save Gmail emails offline” in a quick and painless manner, but there’s still more to it. You’ve already learned how to save Gmail emails with a utility, but now we’ll show you how to do it manually.
What Is Involved in the Manual Method?
Using “Google Takeout” to manually save Gmail emails is the most time-consuming method. It’s a Google online data recovery platform that lets you save all of your Gmail data offline. It has its own set of limitations, which can be inconvenient for users.
Let us now proceed to learn more about it.
Method 2: – Manually save Gmail emails offline
The manual method is more difficult than it appears. There is a layer of complicated steps in it. Despite the fact that it is a free method, it is not widely used due to its limitations.
Let’s take a look at the steps involved in the manual method now:
Step 1: Log in to your Google Account and select “Manage Your Google Account” from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Now Select “Data and Personalization” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Scroll down the page and select “Download your data” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: At last choose the “Mail” option.
Step 5: You will now be presented with three options.
- Mode of delivery: Choose how you’d like to get your data.
- Export Frequency: Choose how often you want to export your data.
- File type and size: Choose your preferred “download file type” and “file size” from the drop-down menus.
Now select “Create Export” from the drop-down menu. Once the export process is completed, you will receive a download in your Gmail account.
Let’s talk about it now.
The Manual Method’s Limitations
- If the size of your export email data is large, Google may take up to 12 hours to send you the download link.
- To a non-technical user, the steps involved in the manual method may appear complex.
- You can’t export your email files to different file formats with Google.
- You can’t use Google Takeout to save your favorite Gmail emails. It gives you the option of saving only Gmail emails.
Let’s learn a little more about…
Advantages of a Professional Tool
- You will be able to backup large amounts of Gmail email data in a short period of time.
- Our application has a very user-friendly interface.
- You can export your Gmail email data to a variety of different file formats.
- Using our tool, apply various advanced filters to save Gmail emails of your choice.
Because of the numerous steps involved in the manual process, saving Gmail emails offline can be perplexing for some users. When a utility tool is used, the process becomes much easier because the user is no longer limited by the limitations of the manual method.
So, if you’re looking for a way to save Gmail emails offline, use our tool to save your important emails without losing any data.